Welcome to International Travel Mate & Visa Services a immigration & travel company

Talk to expert

(+63) (32) 412-4741

A dependent child ages 24 years old and younger, single and dependent financially to the parent is qualified to apply for this type of visa.  If granted, he/she can stay in New Zealand indefinitely and allows them to study or work depending on the age they entered the country.  Processing of this visa would take 6 months from the date of submission to the embassy.

Avail of our free assessment to give you more information about this visa.  Visit our contact page on details on how to reach us.