Welcome to International Travel Mate & Visa Services a immigration & travel company

Talk to expert

(+63) (32) 412-4741

We are the only visa service provider in the Philippines who can give you complete personalized and professional support utilizing an American Immigration professional.
An American citizen who plans to marry his or her Filipino fiance/fiancee in the USA needs to file a K-1 fiancé/fiancée Visa petition for the fiancé/fiancee residing in the Philippines. This Visa petition must be filed with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) office that has jurisdiction over the place of residence of the petitioner. When the petition is approved by the USCIS at the processing center, the K-1 fiancé/fiancée visa petition will be sent to the NVC(National Visa Center) who will forward the petition to the Embassy in Manila.

The Embassy in Manila will then send information to your fiancee/fiance on how to apply for the K-1 / K-2 visa. They will also inform your fiance/fiancee about the required medical examination procedure as well as the Visa interview.